Dreaming of a sunny vacation in Santorini? The Natasha handbag can whisk you away in seconds with shades of sky blue, pearly grey, lavender, metallic gold and tiny hits of emerald green and citrus orange. She's a head turner and she can hold a great amount of goodies.
- up-cycled vintage leather
- metallic gold painted interior flap with a greeting
- Swarovski® crystals on front flap and front of bag
- water-resistant, premium leather paints with glossy finish
- strap closure
- brass color metal hardware
- 1 main compartment
- 10 x 9 x 3 (Length x Height x Width)
- shoulder strap
- Strap drop: 13 1/2 inches
- Strap drop max: 15 1/2
- signed by artist Marla Meridith (MM) on back
- one-of-a-kind handbag
- small signs of wear inside as this is a vintage piece
Painted with love in Telluride, Colorado.